natural pearls pacific : FANTASTIC !

yes sorry Mermaid , everything is sold for now, wait a bit in September after harvest, you can send a message on the website, thank you very much, here I only deposited pictures of beauty that nature offers us :rolleyes:

Loloperle, the size fooled me ... thanks so much for sharing the beauty!

lolo perle- I don't think I have ever posted on one of your threads, before, but I think it is time I join the chorus and tell you how much I love your pearls. You bring a unique treasure to Pearl-Guide.com that we are unlikely to see elsewhere.

Tell me, has anyone ever seen a gold strand with pipi pearls and Jewelmer-gold SSpearls? Boy, would I like to see that!!! Maybe big,little, big, little, big little etc, one of my favorite designs.

lolo perle- I don't think I have ever posted on one of your threads, before, but I think it is time I join the chorus and tell you how much I love your pearls. You bring a unique treasure to Pearl-Guide.com that we are unlikely to see elsewhere.

Tell me, has anyone ever seen a gold strand with pipi pearls and Jewelmer-gold SSpearls? Boy, would I like to see that!!! Maybe big,little, big, little, big little etc, one of my favorite designs.

Ditto - would LUV to see that!!!

Hello everybody, :eek:

Thank's caitlin :eek: , some picture of the latest find before my next departure for the research in July, pearl beauty, Cassis pearls, Cassis very rare for the color purple,.. orange and white
my next natural pearl harvesting, which I hope will be beautiful, I'll post up pictures for lovers of natural pearl.

croissy pearls :rolleyes:

DSC03716.jpg DSC03717.jpg DSC03718.jpg DSC03725.JPG DSC03741.jpg DSC03751.jpg

That's a really unique and very beautiful pearl! Have a good, safe trip to the Pacific :)

Back