My pearls

Thanks for sharing your new creations Karin. Love how the Tahitians from Jon Tu turned out. It was so much fun to spend time with you this summer. Wishing you a few sunny days!

Thank you for the kind comments! And yes, of course 'Tu' not 'Wu' :eek:

I've got a pair of SSP earrings in 22K and two coral/pearl bracelets coming up soon. Then I think I am through the pile.

- Karin

Karin, it was so fun going through your entire thread. You're so very talented, and I love your designs!

Since the latest post here is from 2012, it is pretty clear that I must be somewhat behind in sharing my pearl treasures. I've been pretty good but I do have a couple of things I want to share and I plan on packing out my camera soon and get started. Right now, though, I want to share the preview of a ring that will be waiting for me when I get back to Chicago next week (sorry about sideways, can't figure it out which is why I want to use my camera but I'm sure you get the idea).

Sterling silver and enamel from our own Sheri and a pistachio Tahitian my friend Simone bought for me in Tucson some years ago with the help of several PG members. It was a pair but I never found the right setting. I have now, for one of them. I am so excited!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

And this is what the desk looks like. I ordered some custom made trays from a wood working friend since I always end up keeping my pretties out in the open where I can get admire them and get to them easily.

attachment.php

- Karin

Color contrast so perfect, lovely lovely!
Also admire the handmade trays - what an improvement over recycled glass bowls (@ mine).
Cheers!

Thank you, Pattye and Narcissa :)

I do love hand crafted objects with a function. Makes me smile to look at something beautiful.

Back