My pearls

Thank you, Amanda. No, it was a lavender hedge :) Not half as painful as the "scratch" on my left hand that lost an argument with a screwdriver two days ago. Better stick to beading... :)

- Karin

Watch the wire cutters, though....

Karin- Your creations are all lovely. Thanks for wrist modeling!

Caitlin- You are tempting us with your words, yes please pics!

I would love come and meet some pearl friends and "ruckus" and fondle some pearls. Oh I would love it!
Linda.

OMG! Linda's come out with the FONDLE!!!!! It's like PeeWee's Secret Word, only it's Pearl Guider's secret word! Woohoo! It's like knocking knuckles, it's like sister-friend!

(Chortle! it's like, all in my head - as if we can't recognize each other without a secret something; it's just Fondle hits all the right notes):cool:

Well, you're on the right coast for a Ruckus!

Last edited:
PS Karin gets credit for the fondle comment.
You're so right Lisa, it is a kind of appropriate password for us.
"Ding ding ding!" you said the secret word!
Linda.

You gals are killing me! :D :D :D

Linda, the house we are exchanging with in Portland is huge, so if you are coming down for the mini-Portland ruckus, we should be able to put you up. No date yet. We'll arrive in Portland on July 24'th and drive on to San Francisco about two weeks later. We are waiting to hear from the family if we can stay a couple of days past the two weeks. Or, you might just want to go all in and join the LA ruckus.

- Karin

Love the two necklaces together Karin

How great :cool:

Northwest coast of US of A. And you're a FONDLER, we knew ye fer one right away!

Karin! Thanks for all the yummy shots. All lovely. And I can't believe the change in perception from table shot to wrist shot - the Tahitian / Em bracelet especially, comes to life and dazzles. But all, really. Love those old akoyas on you, and the Tinies too. And of course the Kamokas make me turn a serious green. (Someday ... someday.... Soon?) Looking forward to your visit!

Elizabeth

Karin! Thanks for all the yummy shots. All lovely. And I can't believe the change in perception from table shot to wrist shot - the Tahitian / Em bracelet especially, comes to life and dazzles. But all, really. Love those old akoyas on you, and the Tinies too. And of course the Kamokas make me turn a serious green. (Someday ... someday.... Soon?) Looking forward to your visit!

Elizabeth

Thank you, Elizabeth. I'll be sure to bring the real thing along this summer. But you have SSP's...

- Karin

LOL, more SSs than anyone needs! Recently finished doing up my long-stashed SS silvers for a home party. Fell in lust all over again. Luckily, no one there was wanting to buy them. But what on earth could ever stop me from thinking I need Kamokas? (fondle, fondle...)

Back