My Newly Hand selected Tahitian Baroques from PP!!

I recognize the symptoms - you're a hopeless case! Hurry up and get those earrings so you can enjoy having a set. It won't be long before a bracelet or ring enters the picture, I suspect.... ;)

I have definately hope to do earrings in the near future. I already have earrings in the works to match my silver/blue akoya baroques from PP! Can you tell I am a huge fan of baroques!!??:D:D

What a great idea! Now to decide, studs or dangles?

Definately want some dangles. When the time comes, I hope Jeremy can match a couple of pearls to my necklace...but like I said, I want 2 different colored pearls. Oh the wheels never stop turning!!!:cool:

more pics on the neck next to my picture window.....

Attachments

• colrfltahit.jpg
    colrfltahit.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 45
  • dayphotonoflash.jpg
    dayphotonoflash.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 47
  • gorgtahi.jpg
    gorgtahi.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 46
  • neckinday.jpg
    neckinday.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 45
  • nexttowindownoflash.jpg
    nexttowindownoflash.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 43
  • picturewindowtahitians.jpg
    picturewindowtahitians.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 46
  • truetahiti.jpg
    truetahiti.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 46
I love the daylight pics. I think you need matching dangle earrings. Maybe baroque silver tahitian studs with a peacock dangle on a jump ring/chain so you can wear it with or without the dangle........and then you might just need a bracelet too (so then you should send me your flameball bracelet ....you know so it doesn't get lonely).

Thanks Pattye... I am sure you do appreciate that signature since you live in Oregon
mrsz.... as always you crack me up...... sure, I will send you the flameballs...in exchange for your Hanadamas!! I think that is a fair trade.......LOL!

Thanks for the neck with hair shots PearlDreams. The problem is there are too many pearls to choose from. :)

Cheers,
SR

Your welcome! ...and you are right.. it really is hard to choose from so many pearls online. I was lucky enough to have Scott and Jeremy at PP to help make the selection for me!

Ha, I feel like I'm talking to myself when I post-- but I love your pearls, pearldreams!

LOL! Thanks everyone! Sorry for the confusion! I really should have looked at the members list before I chose my name. Is it too late to do so? I don't want anyone to be confused!

Amrita... I do intend to keep collecting! So many pearls...so little $$!! LOL! Is there a "Wish List" thread? I will go see.......

That is a good idea... I will add it to my signature Pattye! Thanks for the suggestion!:)

They are beautiful. You were in very good hands. They are yummy : )

Back