• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

my new anniversary necklace!

funky_pearl

hi everyone! *waves* i received this a few weeks ago as an anniversary gift from the hubby. it's an 18 inch 14k yellow gold akoya pearl tin cup with freshwater souffle drop from PP. it's my first tin cup and i've been wearing it a ton! i'm in LOVE! here's some pics...i know i love looking at everyone else's! :)

photo(71).jpg

photo 2(1).jpg

photo 3.jpg

photo 1(1).jpg

GemGeek

Pearlista
I wouldn't have thought of that combination in a tin cup, but it's brilliant. :)

Amanda

That's lovely, unusual and special.

Well-trained husband, there!

BAS

I have a variation of this using WG -- very nice to see it in YG! It is beautiful and I am kicking myself for not buying this last month! Wear it in good health.

LitGeek

Happy Anniversary! That was so sweet of your hubby to get you such a lovely tin-cup! Enjoy your beautiful necklace and wishing you both a lifetime of happiness together!!

LitGeek

BAS Your variation is gorgeous too! I do think you need to add a shorter one to your wishlist ;D

BAS

LitGeek -- your are a little Devil. That's what you are.

GemGeek

Pearlista
BAS, that's faboo! Again, I wouldn't have put such big pearls on a tin cup, but it works! It must be fun for them to play around, laying out different combinations. :)

BAS

Katbran -- NO! I have several things in the works and I have to put my foot down somewhere! (Though it's a lovely necklace and I really enjoyed seeing it in YG.)