my new anniversary necklace!

funky_pearl

hi everyone! *waves* i received this a few weeks ago as an anniversary gift from the hubby. it's an 18 inch 14k yellow gold akoya pearl tin cup with freshwater souffle drop from PP. it's my first tin cup and i've been wearing it a ton! i'm in LOVE! here's some pics...i know i love looking at everyone else's! :)

photo(71).jpg

photo 2(1).jpg

photo 3.jpg

photo 1(1).jpg

I wouldn't have thought of that combination in a tin cup, but it's brilliant. :)

That's lovely, unusual and special.

Well-trained husband, there!

I have a variation of this using WG -- very nice to see it in YG! It is beautiful and I am kicking myself for not buying this last month! Wear it in good health.

Happy Anniversary! That was so sweet of your hubby to get you such a lovely tin-cup! Enjoy your beautiful necklace and wishing you both a lifetime of happiness together!!

BAS Your variation is gorgeous too! I do think you need to add a shorter one to your wishlist ;D

LitGeek -- your are a little Devil. That's what you are.

BAS, that's faboo! Again, I wouldn't have put such big pearls on a tin cup, but it works! It must be fun for them to play around, laying out different combinations. :)

Katbran -- NO! I have several things in the works and I have to put my foot down somewhere! (Though it's a lovely necklace and I really enjoyed seeing it in YG.)

Back