my new anniversary necklace!

Yes, all PP. Probably all Hisano, actually.

BTW, don't ever say you take too many pictures of your pearls. You should see what's on my mobile. We are crazy about our pearls. Am I right, everyone?!

I am loving the souffl? pearls pictured! As for the weight of earrings...you have to try LobeWonder. These are little clear plastic patches (think bandaid) that you stick onto the back of your ear lobe. You poke the post of your earring through the plastic on the other side and it helps to stabilize and give support to your lobes. It also help keep omega backs from indenting your lobe. And for those of us with more mature ears, it keeps the holes from stretching. You can buy them on amazon or drugstore.com. And for heavy earrings which cover the front of the lobe, I wear one on each side (front and back). The patches can be easily cut with cuticle scissors to make a perfect fit on the front.

Indeed...although they are available in a variety of retail locations, I find that either Amazon or drugstore.com have the best pricing. I usually buy them 10 boxes at a time...I have two daughters! I only wish they had made them back in the 80's when I was wearing all those big Alexis Carrington style earrings!

BAS, I love your giant souffle earrings!

This tin cup is so cool, too, the first I've seen with a pendant like this. Lovely on you funky_pearl!

Funky_pearl, your yellow gold tin cup is absolutely lovely! I have the same 35" version of this that BAS has. The length of this one looks so pretty on you and it looks like the yellow gold really brings out the blue of the akoya.

I'll see if I can find a picture of mine to share.

SM 18

Here it is!

Baby nurse, lovely on you! I almost wore this today!

I saw some of those necklaces at PP - DIVINE! Great with a turquoise sweater. :)

Thank you funky_pearl, BAS and GemGeek!

One of the nice things about these tin cups is that they're just as pretty from afar as they are up close.

And I agree, they do look beautiful over any shade of blue.

Pattye, I wasn't sure if you were offering congratulations to me or funky_pearl. If it was me, thank you!

Back