My first Tahitian

Dizzie

i have not posted on this forum yet, but was reading since quite a while. Hovewer i wanted to share with you my latest pearl addition (or should i rather say addiction) ;)

Recently, i have purchased a loose Tahitian pearl of a very light grey colour. here in Germany custom projects are pretty expensive, so normally i would not opt for one, but this pearl was such a beauty. it has very clear surface (the only spot was covered by the drill-hole), with 12,3 mm it has quite nice size and i love the bluish overtones it picks up in the daylight.

i had it custom-set into the ring. i wanted something with a very solid look for this one in order to underline its steel look.

it took a while until we had a bright day, but now i managed to take some shots and here are the photos of my first custom project

best, Dizzie

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 24
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 23
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 23
Awesome pearl ring. Your ring reminds me of my stainless steel and pearl Humphrey pieces. I'm a fan of the grey-on-grey sleek metal and pearl look. Your Tahitian is a lovely pearl.

For those who are unfamiliar with Humphrey, here is a link to their current earring page. You can scroll down to see their steel and akoya earrings.

http://www.humphrey.at/en/produkte/earring/

Oh boy, thank you so much guys. Actually it was due to P-G that i got a serious case of "pearly madness" :)

Back