My baroque Akoyas are finished!

W

WeeGem

I haven't received them yet, but Pearl Paradise was kind enough to take pics of everything for me. There's an 16" strand, nearly 20" strand, a pair of dangle earrings, and the bottom pic is a FW baroque multi strand.

Can't wait to get them :D

http://www.pearlparadise.com/temp11.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
WooHoo !
They look fabulous WeeGem.
Enjoy....

Those are soooo beautiful. Love the sexy earrings. You're going to get really spoiled by having everything made to your specifications!;)

Thanks for sharing!:)

P.S.
I love the way the colours are graduated on the freshwater baroques.
What a great idea (makes a note for future reference).

WeeGem - May I ask what the length and the size of the those beautiful FW barouques are?

Thank you Sueki and GemGeek! Lol, I know, I can't seem to leave well enough alone!

Hello SpaceNeedle! I'm not sure of the exact size of the pearls...they were chosen from a selection of baroque FWs from Pearl Paradise (although this particular strand wasn't on the site), so I believe they're of a similar size. There's still some left on the website!

bottom strand is freshwater and the first 2 strands are Akoya - at least from where I sit.

Those akoya looks really blue and the color arrangement for the freshwater... it is the only strand that was done that way, right :D

Gorgeous pearls, of course! :cool:

Great to see pictures Even better to see pearls at 'destination' ;)

I already have a pink FW baroque strand, so I wanted the lavender and white pearls front and centre :cool:

As for the Akoyas, I wanted 2 separate strands in two lengths for the 2strand look (Boo's gorgeous necklace was the inspiration), or to wear one strand if needed.

Valeria - I'll definitely take pictures once I get them.....waiting's the hardest.....:(

Must have opened this thread about a hundred times already! :D And it's all because of the bracelet...those were lucky pearls to get precisely the right treatment.

Just a thought ;)

Back