multicolor tahitians

Fabulous choice, Bailey; can't wait to see the pearls :)

Interesting to see them side by side - both gleaming and colorful. :)

Tough choice! But I agree with your selection and would have choose the strand on the left too!

just gorgeous! i have no idea which i would have chosen - i do love rings in pearls leaving each single pearl with many more color subtleties, but i also love those fat roundy drops....i'm glad you got to choose! :) enjoy! (and yes pics please!)

My preference is to put an oval pearl in the center of drop strands. Otherwise, I am mentally adding an enhancer for balance. :)

GemGeek, very interesting! I'm always slightly disturbed by the "part" in elongated drop strands.

just gorgeous! i have no idea which i would have chosen - i do love rings in pearls leaving each single pearl with many more color subtleties, but i also love those fat roundy drops....i'm glad you got to choose! :) enjoy! (and yes pics please!)

Yes here's a blown up picture of some of the pearls in that strand with elongated baroque

2037.jpg

The one with the rainbow end is soo pretty (there's another one like that in the strand), the dark green one is like a yummy pear...that's why i was so conflicted :)

i've negotiated the price down to $675 US, is that more reasonable? I'm just wondering if it makes sense to have a starting price of $1800 and a discounted price of $675, is that too good to be true?

good bargain, nice price...

Hello guys! Here is my tahitians and I am in love. I've reserved the other strand for a choker :) It's amazing how changeable tahitians are, sometimes they all look gray with varying shades and very colorful out in the sun. Definitey a new fan now.
IMGP4402.jpgIMGP4405.jpg2014-07-14 11.43.52.jpg
They are so hard to photograph though. I couldn't capture the colours with my DSLR so I settled with phone, they turned out alright i think.

Attachments

• 2014-07-14 11.52.35.jpg
    2014-07-14 11.52.35.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 33
  • 2014-07-14 11.50.34b.jpg
    2014-07-14 11.50.34b.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Bailey1856, those are Stunning; SO much prettier than the photos! Color is perfect on you too :)

They look absolutely gorgeous on you - much better than the pictures! Congratulations on your new strand!

Wow, they are beautiful and larger than I thought they'd be from the pictures.

I loved the elongated drops and I am glad you are getting those, too. I'm looking forward to neck shots of that beautiful strand.

Wear your new Tahitians in good health!

Those are beautiful! Wait till you see them in the late afternoon / evening light :)

Back