Multicolor Tahitian Necklace -Eye-Popping

T

The Pearl Outlet

We just got this strand in today, and the colors are just so... incredible!

Attachments

• BB-443THM-8x9.2-02-zoom.jpg
    BB-443THM-8x9.2-02-zoom.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 37
That's very impressive. I agree with Caitlin on the clasp. I think this would be beautiful on. :)

Absolutely stunning, Terry. I'll join the chorus about the clasp - it is fabulous and I'm sure it gives the strand a very chic contemporary look when worn.

Love it, Terry - the clasp is really cool as well.

Yet another vote for that clasp being wonderful! I never thought of that, but it's such a great way to make a simple clasp look so much more artistic and unique.

The colors are truly wonderful. I think multicolor strands have so much more personality! Thanks for sharing, Terry!

Hi Terry - I could not find the link to this strand on your website. Do you plan to list it soon?

Gorgeous!! Love the color and the toggle, can't wait to see it on your website! What are the size of the pearls? I hope you have a couple dozen, from the response here!!

Pattye
so many pearls, so little time

Gorgeous!! Love the color and the toggle, can't wait to see it on your website! What are the size of the pearls? I hope you have a couple dozen, from the response here!!

Pattye

I agree with Pattye. The pearls are lovely. Are you going to get more like these? What will the cost be and of course the size is important to know! Thanks for showing them.

Wow, I'm overwhelmed by the response. You know how it is when you have something you think is absolutely incredible, but you never know what everyone else is going to think of it.

The pearls are 8-9.2mm and the necklace is 19" in length. I can make 3of these with the pearls I have right now. Because everyone asked for the link, here it is:

Multicolor Tahitian Pearl Necklace with Toggle Clasp

The first person that orders one will get the exact one in the picture. I can do pictures of each strand as I finish them though, if others are interested.

I didn't know Tahitians could look that like. It changes my standards of good looking Tahitians completely!

Hey, you want a 66 year old model with a wrinkly neck to model it for you?

Terry - Thanks for the link. I knew from the beginning that it's out of my reach. I just wanted to forward the link to a few of my friends who have plenty of spare changes.

Terry,

Do you know if these amazing pearls are from first graft? Because of the amazing quality and smaller size?

Pattye

Do you know if these amazing pearls are from first graft

Yes, these are first-graft pearls.

I didn't know Tahitians could look that like. It changes my standards of good looking Tahitians completely!

I with you there! These remind me of the difference between a very nice multicolor freshwater pearl compared to the gem quality ones with the almost metallic luster. The only problem I have right now is that my wife wants to trade in her current multicolor Tahitian strand for this one! :eek:

The only problem I have right now is that my wife wants to trade in her current multicolor Tahitian strand for this one! :eek:

Terry,

LOL! That's a really funny thought - quite a dilemma when you own a pearl store but the wife is hoping for the infamous "Yes, Dear" answer...

See Ladies - there are drawbacks! We'd have to SEE and possibly be able to TOUCH all those sparklies before they get shipped off to make sure we have food on the table. How awful!

The Colors are Lucious! just Lucious! Thanks for sharing.

Woof! That necklace made me sit up and bark!!! And, beg, of course -:rolleyes:

Back