Madama pics (and some fun freshwaters)

mrsz

Community member
Hi everyone, A friend of mine asked me to send her comparison pics of my new PP madamas and my less new but still loved PP blue baroque akoyas. I thought I would share them here. I slipped a white hanadama strand in between to break up the color.

Attachments

• comp1.jpg
    comp1.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 38
  • comp2.jpg
    comp2.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 40
And since I started playing with pearls, I got some of my other strands out. They are a PP metallic fw rope just in today (thanks Jeremy for being patient with all my revisions), a near round pondslime strand and pondslime keshi strand from Kojima (thanks again Sarah!) and a coin pearl strand. Hope you enjoy the pics!

Attachments

• metfw.jpg
    metfw.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 46
  • pondslime.jpg
    pondslime.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 43
  • keships.jpg
    keships.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 49
  • coinfw.jpg
    coinfw.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 45
All fabulous! Love the starfish. ;)

Don't you love the Madamas? When I saw them in person, I wished I could have them too. Rare beauties. How about a photo of the Madamas in a coil?

Thanks! Neck shots will have to wait until I have someone to help me (I'm not that coordinated to do it myself unfortunately.) As for sizes, based on shoddy memory I'd say:

blue baroques - 8.5-9
hanadamas - 8.5-9
madamas - 7-7.5
fw mettalics - 8-8.5
pondslimes - 11 or 12??

The keshis are one of my favorites too. They are quite colorful.

Here is your madama coil shot GemGeek.

Attachments

• madamacoil.jpg
    madamacoil.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 45
I also want to congratulate you on your beautiful pearls! Enjoy them!

Those are amazing - all of them actually. :) The color of the madama pearls is really something. Wear them all in good health!

What can I say my friend that I haven't said already!! They are all just gorgeous! How do you ever choose what to wear? Wait, I am almost in the same boat because you are the one who has enabled me when it comes to pearls!! ;) Thanks for the new Obsession! :) There is just something about wearing something that was part of a living organism!! :D

I too chose those pondslime keshis, and I find them a delight.

I think you need to update this thread missy!! ;) Love seeing all of your pearls! Those madamas are just STUNNING!

Back