Lost a stud :( - finding a replacement twin

nifty

So today was a long travel day for me and unfortunately at the end of the trip, I realized one of my pearl studs went missing. I'm sad because it was one of the first jewelry pieces my husband gave to me. I seriously want to cry.

Anyways, I was wondering if there is somewhere I can potentially find a replacement twin for my lonely remaining stud.

It's a white pearl stud.... Nothing insane or extravagant but special to me.

Sorry you lost a treasured earring.
I suggest you send the orphaned stud to Pearl Paradise, which has a large stock of pearls from which to match it.

So today was a long travel day for me and unfortunately at the end of the trip, I realized one of my pearl studs went missing. I'm sad because it was one of the first jewelry pieces my husband gave to me. I seriously want to cry.

Anyways, I was wondering if there is somewhere I can potentially find a replacement twin for my lonely remaining stud.

It's a white pearl stud.... Nothing insane or extravagant but special to me.

My favorite pair of studs are one black and one white Tahitian pearl.
They go with everything.

If you cannot match the remaining white pearl, consider getting a dark pearl (doesn't have to be black) in the same size as the white pearl. Go blue, or golden, or purple, or any contrasting color that you love.

Such great suggestions, Everyone! Giving this thread a 5 star rating! Nifty, very sorry to hear about your lost earring.

A few years ago I found a missing earring in the door pocket of my car. So when my Sis called all upset that she'd lost one of her favorites I'd made for her, I suggested she check her door pocket, and wonder of wonders, there it was! (So easy to catch with the seatbelt and not realize it.) Now she thinks I'm psychic ~ lol.

And...might I suggest that in addition to seatbelts...very tricky with long firm drop earrings ( as in no articulation) as they can be pushed up and out. But Bike Helmets and pearl studs. I made a pair of purple Edisons to go with a stunning Edison strand for a client. We met at a coffee shop to hand over the earrings and when she left she put on her Bike Helmet. I was horrified to see that the side strap sat over her ear on one side. I insisted she remove the studs... there was no way that strap wasn't going to pop that pearl out of her ear !

Back