Little h RUCKUS pre-view

Thank you for the pictures. I always feel like you provide a nice trunk show for us and I look forward to seeing these photos each year before the Rukus.

Thank You again, Newberry! Happy Happy 90th Birthday to your Mom!!!

See, I told you all NO FAIR getting there early!

Newberry, wear them in the best of health! They are beautiful.

I really like the pearl in pearl ones best, but I haven't seen them in person. I'm sure I'll fall in love with everything.

In this case, it wasn't really a matter of getting there early. Newberry already owned the green souffle pendant and just had Hisano work her magic adding some emerald spikes. I love how it turned out.

Thank you Cathy ;)

This is the next project Hisano is working on for me. I chose this pearl last week when I was there with Kay. I have been wanting to have one of her white souffles with ruby's poking out since their debut at the Pacific Palisades ruckus. You will get to see it next Sunday at the ruckus. For those of you attending next week you can choose the pearl and have one made to-order too ;)

IMG_1120.jpg

Hisano's creations are so gorgeous. Thanks for sharing the pictures Newberry.

newberry and Hisano - Thanks for sharing these gorgeous pieces! What creativity and beauty. You guys are going to have a fantastic time!

Oh, I'm not really upset. Just playing. I can't wait to meet you and your pearls in person.

Gorgeous! Thank you for the pics. Wish there are more to drool over...

happy birthday to your mom! 90 is indeed huge! congrats to her! :)

pearls...photos...i am struck DAID by these photos! holy cow! (don't even yet have thoughts to gather on them other than that, much less words to express my amazement!)

Lucky Mom to have a sweetie like you to treat her as she deserves! :)

Sorry that my ears look so red...in my excitement to put these on, I kinda tugged too hard taking another pair off.

The blue akoyas are stunning, the SSPs are filled with blue diamonds. This is my first little h set, and certainly won't be my last!

And I'm going to need a strand of blue akoyas in the VERY near future.

Gorgeous. I love little h. Another added to my long list of wants
And the top is blue akoya. Such intense blue. Lovely

JP gorgeous new earrings. I love the combination of WSS, blue akoya and blue diamonds.

Back