Little h RUCKUS pre-view

IMG_1087.jpg

IMG_0256.jpg

I'm dying here. How will I ever choose? I keep going back and forth between emeralds and rubies. The lighter blue stones are gorgeous too. What are they?

Did I say couldn't pick a favorite? I love these too ;) It's like fine champagne bubbles in a beautiful pearl.

IMG_1139.jpg

If this pair of earrings were mine
IMG_1114.jpg

There are times I would be wearing one of them as a pendent
IMG_0283.jpg

IMG_0284.jpg

IMG_0291.jpg

IMG_0310.jpg

IMG_1125.jpg

I'm going to post this set again because I found the matching earring picture. I did not try on the white gold set.

IMG_1088.jpg

IMG_0250.jpg

IMG_0254.jpg

BWeaves, if I were attending the Ruckus, there might have been a fight. I love that pendant!

So sorry but that little guy is already spoken for. I was just picking it up from Hisano to wear at the ruckus next weekend.

You are KILLING me here!!!

I so see you in a couple of these BAS ;)

I'm really looking forward to seeing your new pearls next weekend. You have collected some pretty wonderful ones this year.

Thanks again for all the wonderful pictures. You are a wonderful pearl spokes-model! :)

I'm posting this picture again because I found the earring picture. Golden south sea pearls

IMG_0289.jpg

IMG_1123.jpg

Look at those darlings! Talk about love at first sight -- and she hasn't even done anything with them!

I feel so lucky to be able to try all of these little works of art on yesterday. Each and every piece is just exquisite. Little h is a beautiful jewelry line that combines the best of both worlds, gemstones and pearls in a very unique way. The pictures don't do them justice. Thank you Hisano for being so gracious in letting me spend a couple of hours playing dress up with your pearls. I love my new Little h pearl with the emeralds.

The pointy snail (I call him Spike) is a custom piece that belongs to newberry :)

See, I told you all NO FAIR getting there early!

Newberry, wear them in the best of health! They are beautiful.

I really like the pearl in pearl ones best, but I haven't seen them in person. I'm sure I'll fall in love with everything.

BW all is fair in love, war and getting pearls ;) Never fear I did leave many beauties for you to choose from. In fact I will show you later today just what you can expect to see. First I have to go and celebrate my mom's 90th birthday.

I did remember another set I forgot to post. These cuff links, award winning cuff links.

IMG_0311.jpg

A side view of the cuff links
IMG_0278.jpg

IMG_0203.jpg

Back