Little h RUCKUS pre-view

newberry

For those of you who won't be joining us this year I thought you might like to get a sneak peak at what everyone will get to see. Hisano let me come in and try everything on and take pictures ;) Most if not all questions I won't be able to answer so please contact Hisano directly. They are all one of a kind pieces and made to order. Each time I would put a new one on I would say this was my favorite. By the time I finished trying everything on I could not choose which one the favorite would be. At the very end I even get to also show you her newest design :) My son took some of the pictures and I took some so there will probably be duplicates but I bet that in the end you won't mind. I was in heaven trying these on so enjoy this feast for your eyes.

The table was filled with her treasures...
Teal Tahiti pearl earrings and pendant set

Tricolour ring and tahiti keshi strand with tourmaline and diamonds

Two tone pearl ring

Multicolor Tahiti strand

IMG_0311.jpg

IMG_0278.jpg

IMG_0277.jpg

Some group pictures

IMG_1083.jpg

IMG_1084.jpg

The green overtone and emerald one with the fat belly is mine that I went to pick up today :)
IMG_1085.jpg

IMG_1086.jpg

Wow, what an amazing feast for the eyes! Thanks for all the pictures, Newberry. I can't wait to see these delights in person.

LOVE your new pendant! (kind of reminds me of a very fancy snail with a spiky hair do :) )

The pictures are not organized on my computer. There are just so many of them that I'm just going to start posting them.

IMG_1098.jpg

IMG_1100.jpg

IMG_0198 (2).jpg

IMG_0199 (2).jpg

This one is really so cool one side is white diamond and the other side is black diamonds!
IMG_0210.jpg

The same with the bracelet, white diamonds on one side and black diamonds on the other. The back of the bracelet has to look as pretty as the front. And on this one it really does.
IMG_0205 (2).jpg

IMG_0207.jpg

IMG_0208.jpg

Some sets ;)

A ring and earrings
IMG_0248.jpg

IMG_0250.jpg

A ring earrings and a pendent
IMG_0289 (2).jpg

IMG_0307.jpg

So sorry but I'm fading and need my beauty sleep. Long busy day at work tomorrow. I have many, many more Little h pictures to share ;)

Thanks for sharing. They see all so beautiful. Have fun all u at the ruckus. It's going to be amazing.

We are in for a treat!

DK :D

ACK....why oh why did you have to post these GORGEOUS photos of the treasures I will be missing (because it is all about me missing treasures, right?) I am so jealous...

Those light blue pieces are really tugging at my heart, especially those dangle earrings with the blue akoya pearls. Hisano has really done an amazing job with these designs.

Newberry -- thank you so much for the preview of these incredible pieces! Please post more pictures as you are able. Each piece is such a delight and a table full of them is just spectacular!!!

Last edited:
Newberry, thanks for sharing!! Wow, it looks like Hisano has really outdone herself!

Anyone can see why little h is my favorite designer! :) keep 'em coming!

I'm so glad everyone is enjoying seeing these beautiful designs. Truthfully the pictures do not do them justice. I took pictures of each piece I'll post more after work tonight. Last night I dreamed about her necklaces :) Then I woke up :(

JP don't worry.... I did take pictures of the beauties in the Pearl Paradise vault so you're not going to miss out knowing what's in there ;) there's some very special pearls there too. But first it's all about Little h.

Back