Kamoka keshis from Kojima

PearlA

I've never uploaded pics here before, so let's see if I can even get this to work. ;)

I recently had a Kamoka keshi necklace made by Sarah of Kojimapearl, and fortunately for me she took pictures of it. The necklace arrived today, but I'm going to post the pics that she took. (I freely admit, I'm horrible at photography.)

It's a 19" necklace of 8-9mm Kamoka keshis, with an optional 5" extender. White gold clasps. The clasps she picked work *very* well ... even when joined into 24", you have to search to find either of the clasps.

(If this doesn't work, I'll have to have her post them. Nervously crossing fingers.)

--Pearl

Attachments

• kamokas1.jpg
    kamokas1.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 38
  • kamokas3.jpg
    kamokas3.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 38
  • kamokas4.jpg
    kamokas4.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 40
Oh my God, I think it actually worked!

They're *so* "wet looking", so very cool. Even daughter thought they were wet when we unpacked them. And I specifically wanted Kamoka because of what I've learned about Josh and his farming philosophy. :)

As I said, I know the smaller part looks like a bracelet, but it's technically an extender.

Unfortunately I don't get to wear them yet -- have to wait til next anniversary. They're now sitting tauntingly on the shelves above husband's side of the bed. :-/

--Pearl
--Pearl

>And the clasps are practically invisible----Sarah did a wonderful job-----------

I agree. She had them clasped together into a completely closed 24" loop when we pulled them out of the pouch, and I freely admit it did take me a few tries to actually find one of the clasps. ;)

I like the way to use a bracelet to provide additional lenght to a necklace and wear it in differents ways.
The quality of keshis is exquisite and well matched.

Oh Pearl, what a lovely anniversary gift! They are gorgeous!

Congratulations, Pearl, both on the anniversary and on the lovely keshis!:)

Back