Kamoka in NYT Magazine

Congratulations !

Hey - I thought I was making that necklace, Caitlin!?!! Josh, maybe we should talk.

I got all manick-y. I am seeing designs everywhere. Josh's blog has tells a great story about the earliest Tahitians on leather, so he needs to keep up the family tradition. Maybe he should sell your line on leather? Which of course would be with his beads. I am still manicky- don't take me seriously but what you said is a great idea. I am not in the business of making and selling pearls, at the moment, but I still see designs everywhere. They are spilling out.

I have enough pearls... I am just trying to get readers all excited and grab "MY" piece of opal right out from under me, and pay you good cash to do so, then when I get back to normal, I won't have to pay for it. Or least least not all of what I WANT to order!!!

I hope you can collect some of those multicolored, striped, circled orbs of Tahiti , too because I don't want a whole necklace, just a few unique pearls to tie on leather. I took the piece of silver leather that Cliclasp's Meteorite/Kamoka pearl came on and tied Josh's keshi Mermaid into the leather on one side, up above, so it drapes well. It is very artsy like that, but it also cries for completion - or least a mobile balance.....I think I see a pearl fetish necklace coming.... and fetish necklaces take years to put together. I have my last one in one of my albums here -and also on Facebook.

I still haven't got my camera battery charges, so no picture, yet.

Back