Kamoka Beauties

pkinnew holy pearls batman those colors are outrageous!!! So pretty! I am so happy you got it! Enjoy!

Purple Peacock Strand

Purple Peacock Strand

Well, that didn't take long. Kamoka recently offered this purple peacock strand to their customers, and it apparently has sold in just a few days. It is too pretty to not add to this thread.

Five years of pearl farming to create this piece! Wow!

Enjoy. Peacock3.jpgPeacock2.jpgPurplePea2.jpgPeacock6.jpgPeacock7.jpgPeacockDesc.jpg

Thanks for saving the pictures to this thread, Red!

I am hoping someone here or on the other forum bought this, so we can see more photos. :D

I know. If price was no object, I'd have snapped it up in a heartbeat too. It looked amazing.

Oh, thanks for putting that here, Red ... it's just gorgeous. Hope it's new owner is someone we know so we get to see it again ...

I love your Kamoka bracelet!!! Congrats, it's very pretty! ..please post pix

That strand was featured in our Kamoka article. If you haven't seen it, and all the fabulous photos, click here.

This thread should open with a drooling warning. My goodness!

Fantastic pearls. Congrats pkinnew on the stunning bracelet.

I loved that strand and the sold multicolor tin cup.
I became obsessed with the sold, multicolor flash tin cup on Kamoka's website. It was a gorgeous multi color tin cup made with a beautiful gold figaro chain. Fast forward to today: I received my tin cup today...and it is really gorgeous! The pearls are amazing and I will post photos, but they do not do justice to the vivid colors of the pearls. I also have to say that the service I received from Celeste was really wonderful, and the communication tremendous throughout this process!! I also love the fact that these pearls were grown in an environmentally friendly and sustainable way.

Now for the pictures.....
Pearls before drilling
View attachment 33716

Pearls as set on necklace (sorry about the fuzzy photo)
View attachment 33717

Last edited:
The last 2 shots are sufficient for me! Josh grows the best Tahitians :)
Thank you for sharing.

Back