Identification help

slnrhiannon

Hello,

I inherited this set from my grandmother's massive jewelry collection and I don't know anything about jewelry. I do not know for sure if these 3 pieces are a set, but they appear to match and were stored together.

A large number of her pieces are from QVC and HSN but I cannot find this makers mark anywhere. The same 14K and "W" mark in the picture is on the bracelet and necklace clasp and earring backs. I cant see any marks on the "jade" colored enhancer.

Please let me know if I can provide any other information and thank you for your time!
Thanks!

Attachments

• Pearl hallmark.jpg
    Pearl hallmark.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 33
  • Pearl Segt.jpg
    Pearl Segt.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 35
Welcome to the forum! It appears you have a set of cultured freshwater pearls. The diamond shape logo is most likely the manufacturer of the clasp, not the designer. The pearls are slightly oval, which means they are all nacre and don't have a bead inside. The carved green pendant could be jadeite or nephrite jade or serpentine. Pearls and jade are a lovely combination. Thanks for sharing, I hope you'll enjoy wearing these.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum! It appears you have a set of cultured freshwater pearls. The diamond shape logo is most likely the manufacturer of the clasp, not the designer. The pearls are slightly oval, which means they are all nacre and don't have a bead inside. The carved green pendant could be jadeite or nephrite jade or serpentine. Pearls and jade are a lovely combination. Thanks for sharing, I hope you'll enjoy wearing these.

I didn't know there can be marks just for the clasp maker.

Thank you so very much for your detailed reply. I appreciate it!

Back