how many pearl farms in Philippines

That is a question I have been asked and that I have directly asked with Jacques Branellec Jr and I still don't have an answer.
Anyone?

I'm not sure about the exact number of pearl farms in the Philippines; the Philippines is known for producing high-quality freshwater pearls and has several pearl farms operating in various regions throughout the country. These pearl farms mainly produce freshwater pearls from local rivers and lakes using mussels.

I'm not sure about the exact number of pearl farms in the Philippines; the Philippines is known for producing high-quality freshwater pearls and has several pearl farms operating in various regions throughout the country. These pearl farms mainly produce freshwater pearls from local rivers and lakes using mussels.
Some of the finest South Sea pearls on the planet are produced in the Philippines. The island of Palawan is especially renown. I've not heard of freshwater production.

I know of 3 pearl producing companies in The Philippines, Jewelmer, Cogent and Surigao Marine Products

Back