Hong Kong Super-Metallic Freshwaters

GemGeek

Pearlista
Oh yeah! Visit our newest Pearls of the Week HERE.

First to tease you, here is Sheri Jurnecka sorting pearls for PP. To see the unbelievable pearls, you must click the link to the article.

20150917_140323.jpg

Enjoy!

Blaire

Oh, now that looks like way too much fun! Those are stunning pearls ... what size ranges? Were they all "white" with various overtones?

I just love the different colors from each pearl. I thought only akoyas displayed such strong colors, but I'm obviously mistaken. Can't wait to see them on PP!

As I recall, these were in the 8mm range. I was simply told to pick out the "screamers". Rather subjective, to say the least, when you are pawing through vats of round white metallic pearls. I went for the ones that had super-mirror luster and orient reminiscent of iridescent soap bubbles. My eyes were pretty tired at the end of the day, but I can't wait to see what PP does with "Sheri's Screamers"!!!

Beautiful! Did they have them in larger sizes?

Love those pearls. I can see pink, green and blue overtones, and a few mixed overtones such as purple. Perhaps some of the pearls will have all three overtones? :)

Love the name Sheri's Screamers!

I was wondering why everyone was so excited until I clicked on the pearls of the week link. Wonderful photos and Sheri you're looking great.

Thanks! I don't usually get excited about small round white pearls, but these were truly amazing!!!

Back