Here are my darling Freshadamas...

G

GemGeek

I finally fell for a last-minute Freshadama special at Pearl Paradise. As soon as I saw it, I had to have the earrings. They should be here tomorrow. I see a lot of pearls and I can tell you that the quality of these pearls for the money is an unbeatable, if not unbelievable deal.

This is a night photo. I'll post a daylight photo when I get a chance. I just love the "P" charm at the clasp!;)

my freshadama strand in evening light

Why waste your money on akoyas, when these are so much better?;) Do I sound like a PP ad? Ha! I'm actually coveting something at The Pearl Outlet, but I don't know if and when I'll get the funds to treat myself. If I do, that's what I'm going to wear to Tucson - maybe for the entire week. I wear nothing but black when I'm there anyway, so why not wear the same jewelry? I'd wear my own jewelry, but I end up selling it and having to go without, like I did at the GIA Alumni Dinner.

Cheers,
Blaire

I love the "P" too! I had wanted it for my bracelet, but I think they sent out the order or didn't have spares. Oh well, at least I can look forward to one on the freshadamas. Next year tho. Make it late next year.

Daylight pics please! Always love your picture stories.

It's kind of gray out, but I took some photos anyway. I'll try to get one with some sun later.;)

my freshadamas in morning light

another angle in the morning light shows freshadama luster

Thanks Orangetree!;)

I took one more photo in some sunlight and it turned them a creamy color...

freshadama in sunlight gives a creamier tone

YUM, YUM, YUMMY! What size are they? Come on and show us the earrings too!
Hum, I think that "P" is for Pattye!

Pattye
so many pearls, so little time

Oh, wow, Blaire - are those the 6-7 mm? Darling is right! I was so close to ordering a triple strand of those, but I recently ordered a double strand of the 7-8 mm . . . . On the other hand, they're different, right? :)

Perle

I think they're 8-9 mm ... I counted the pearls ... talk about obsessed.

Raisondetre said:
I think they're 8-9 mm ... I counted the pearls ... talk about obsessed.

It was a trick! They are 6 - 7 mm, but it's a sixteen inch necklace. I'm having some sd card reading issues, so the earring photo will have to wait.

pattye said:
YUM, YUM, YUMMY! What size are they? Come on and show us the earrings too!
Hum, I think that "P" is for Pattye!

Pattye

Now there's as good a reason as ever for buying some new pearls -- your initial attached!;)

pernula said:
Beautiful necklace! They seem to glow!

Pernula

They do glow, but the thing that is amazing to me is how round and unblemished they are at the same time. They're perfection. Wait till you see the earrings!:cool:

GemGeek said:
It was a trick! They are 6 - 7 mm, but it's a sixteen inch necklace. I'm having some sd card reading issues, so the earring photo will have to wait.

Ah, nice ... lovely all the same. Can't wait to see earrings! Not that I even wear them but still ...

Here is an afternoon photo of the freshadama earrings...

my freshadama earrings

They are small, but they look classic together when worn with a jewel neckline. Very fifties! ;)

(Sorry - some of the black velvet from the box got on the pearls, but you can get an idea of how faboo they are.)

Well, they are large enough to reflect your camera and hands!!! How faboo is right!!!!

Pattye

They look truly luscious - you lose yourself in the depth they display. You're right, who would prefer Akoyas?

John

Valeria101 said:
What is 'small' in mm?

They look quite smashing in there! ;)

The necklace and earrings are both 6 -7 mm. Because the studs are small, I can wear them and still talk on the phone. I had to convert my tahitian pearls and south seas to dangles because they kept getting worked off the posts.

I just put the freshadama earrings on and it looks like they are lit from within, they are glowing so much.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
pattye said:
Well, they are large enough to reflect your camera and hands!!! How faboo is right!!!!

Pattye

Wow, you're right! :D

Back