Help me choose some white ripples

Sea Urchin

Which do you think looks best? :)

white ripple pearl choices.jpg

Hmm... I guess regularity/uniformity of the shapes, especially in the front. But I'll take whatever opinions you've got! :)

Disclaimer: I'm not a ripples lover.

I dragged the photo into my iPhoto to enlarge it and sharpened the image a bit.

The second strand from the top looks the best to me. It has a few larger pearls in front center (unlike the bottom strand which is more uniform in size), the shapes seem a bit more homogenous than the other strands and it has nice luster.

I was just thinking I liked the second from the top and the bottom. I see what you mean about the larger front pearls on the second one down. Thanks.

I asked for another shot of #2 and #4. After he and husband weighed in, I decided on #4 (the bottom one here). Thanks for weighing in! I'll post a picture when I receive the strand (18 inch).

ripple 2 and 4-1.jpg

ripple 2 and 4-2.jpg

Yes, they do look different in that shot than the first one, don't they.

Here they are. They're very nice, uniform, ripply and shiny and just right for casual dress. I'm sure I'll get a lot of wear out of them. Maybe tomorrow I'll take a neck shot. They look a little grey in the photo but in real life they're shiny white.

white ripples 1.jpg

white ripples 2.jpg

Very nice! I got myself a couple of strands, too. They are funky and elegant at the same time -- really flattering and so versatile.

Those are really pretty! I love the texture and the shine.

[pearl newbie/lurker here...first post jitters. :) I'm triniti elsewhere, had a braino when I signed up here...]

WELCOME, Enkeli :) I well remember those first time "lurker/first post jitters", just a very short time ago ... this is a wonderful place :)

Hi, welcome! Don't be scared, I'm glad you braved the first post.

even the real pearl experts/professionals/what-nots are kind and unassuming here.

(they put up with me ^^)

Last edited:
What's a Braino? Sounds fairly naughty,... or scary...?

Thanks! :) I've been reading through the threads and information here and I'm just in *awe* of everyone.

Back