Help me understand this report please

NIM7

Hello everyone,

I had found this forum and I thought this would be the perfect place to learn about pearls. Also in the hopes to understand what is being said in this report.

These pearls were seen in the shops, and I wish to understand what is being said about them from the report. They are a bit pricy (around $28,000 aud) so I wish to know if I am buying for what it's worth. I have put a deposit down before I commit to it.

I don't understand what Optical Character "AGG" means. Also, fluoresce is stated as none to strong. Does that mean some of the pearls are treated?

What are your options on this report and it's reported product? What questions should I ask the assistant before I pay for the rest of the cost?

Thank you for reading.

Last edited:
I would like to add, someone had just told me the certificate is fake. The company doesn't exist, and the rue address is just some house in Bayside. This is bringing red flags and alarm bells.

The report states the pearls are natural. I'm thinking they are cultured. Jeremy???

Last edited:
The certificate says they're natural, but that's not the case - unless it is a reference to the color, which is likely natural.

I've never heard of Jubille International. There is no reference to them in Google search.

It looks like a nice piece if the colors (which they appear to be) and the gold is 18k. But I would not give any weight to the certificate in determining whether or not to buy the piece. It's inaccurate at best, completely fake at worst.

I would like to add, someone had just told me the certificate is fake. The company doesn't exist, and the rue address is just some house in Bayside. This is bringing red flags and alarm bells.
This intrigued me because the address is in a residential neighborhood in Queens not too far from where I grew up. Oddly the phone number belongs or belonged to a business in the Diamond District. I found a link to a FB page with a Chinese jewelry pawn business and pictures of diamond jewelry, some with reports from Jubille. It's obvious that they tried to evaluate pearls on a form measuring the qualities of diamonds. Even their diamond reports are not by a certified lab or gemologist. It's meaningless paper.

This intrigued me because the address is in a residential neighborhood in Queens not too far from where I grew up. Oddly the phone number belongs or belonged to a business in the Diamond District. I found a link to a FB page with a Chinese jewelry pawn business and pictures of diamond jewelry, some with reports from Jubille. It's obvious that they tried to evaluate pearls on a form measuring the qualities of diamonds. Even their diamond reports are not by a certified lab or gemologist. It's meaningless paper.
That is interesting information. Yeah, I have not proceeded with this purchase. I will be buying Paspaley in Australia instead. Safer, and guaranteed beautiful pearls. I will be looking to getting their "LAVALIER" range and choosing their perfect rounds.

Back