Hanadama Set!!!

Check this out TaliLady it might help:

I have no idea what hanadama pearls are, but that set is beautiful. You really got a lot of bang for your buck.:D

BAS, your made-over pearl set is gorgeous! I really like the 2 necklaces together. You''l have so much versatility wearing them separately or together. I am happy you will finally get some wear out of those stunning Hanadama pearls. I remember talking with you at the 2014 Ruckus about shortening the strand and using the extra pearls for a tin cup -- glad you finally went for it.

Check this out TaliLady it might help:

Thank you for the article. WOW, I can only imagine how much a strand would cost. I'm sure the price would be staggering.

I'd say you just scored a pearl hat trick! And all three pieces are so beautiful together!

Voila!

BEFORE:

Wearing Pearl Paradise hanadama May 2014 1.jpg

AFTER:

Reconfigured pearl paradise hanadama pearls

hanadama strand, hanadama earrings, hanadama tin cup

reconfigured - three hanadama pearl jewelry pieces from Pearl Paradise

Wow BAS, you look beautifully pearled up in your new Hanadama set! Absolutely gorgeous, congrats and enjoy in good health.

Just gorgeous! Enjoy wearing your "new" pieces, BAS.

BAS lovely pearls that you actually made them better than they were before. Hard to do with Hamadamas but you did. Enjoy these new beauties.

Very very beautiful!
They look wonderful on you!

BAS: they look fabulous. So much more wearable than before. Really happy for you. Enjoy your 'new' pearls!

Back