Gold Diamond Cut Beads

Beautiful necklaces! I see Kay could not resist the necklace with the blues. And I love the colors in the white Tahitian/diamond necklaces. :)

Thank you again, Pattye and GemGeek :)

KaySD, I look forward to your thread about those leftover bright green pearls for earrings!

Beautiful necklaces! I see Kay could not resist the necklace with the blues. And I love the colors in the white Tahitian/diamond necklaces. :)

I had decided to be strong and not buy one at the Ruckus because I didn't "need" it. 2 days later I was on the phone to Erin to see if the one I liked was still available. The 54" rope was also gorgeous, but I think the shorter one will get more wear, now that I've got it extended to my favorite 40-42" length.

I had decided to be strong and not buy one at the Ruckus because I didn't "need" it. 2 days later I was on the phone to Erin to see if the one I liked was still available. The 54" rope was also gorgeous, but I think the shorter one will get more wear, now that I've got it extended to my favorite 40-42" length.

So that means YOUR necklace is the last Pearls of the Week! :)

So that means YOUR necklace is the last Pearls of the Week! :)

I hadn't caught that before, but yes, I recognize my blue keshi. I fell in love with this strand for the pairs of blue keshi plus one amazing pair of large dark gold keshi.

Yes, that long strand was seriously glamorous, but it didn't have the charm that the blue pearls lend to this one. And now that you have added extra pearls, it's perfect. I love that everyone was able to see the harvest strands in person even if they couldn't buy one. And then if they could, they had a choice. Amazing. :)

Back