Gold Diamond Cut Beads

I got the 2mm ones and they are super tiny. I don't know what I was thinking when I ordered them, but obviously, I wasn't thinking!

Thank you, Amti! The listing says they ship from LA. I wonder if they have a store we could visit ?

I would love to get my hands on some of the 4mm 18k WG diamond cut beads from Japan the guy from tahitianpearls.biz uses. I believe those are the stunning beads in Newberry's necklace that look like diamonds.

I would also KaySD. I looked at Gempacked but only saw yellow gold. I do like the 3mm diamond faceted YG I did get from them. They are heavy wall construction so they won't collapse.

Usually don't post much here but I did look at the EBay vendor that was posted. I don't know if anyone checked the sellers other listings but the seller has a bracelet of 18k white gold beads listed that are faceted. Think they work out to about $9 a bead if you bought the bracelet. May be an option for someone looking for a bunch? In any event maybe that seller can source white gold versions for interested buyers?

Yes, the Tahitian Biz necklace uses 4mm beads. I think the ebay ones are the same but in yellow gold. I also saw some similar beads on a fwp lariat strand in Sam's. I can't remember how many beads were on the strand, but remember calculating to see if it was cheaper to buy the Sam's necklace and take it apart. The strand was only $209 and I think the beads were 14k yellow gold, and it came with a pinch type clasp for the lariat.

I saw the ones I purchased first at Costco and thought of buying the necklace to recycle. The cost at GemPacked was only $2.53 per bead so I bought 30 and only spent $76.00. Way cheaper than tearing a Costoco necklace apart and got more beads too.

I would also KaySD. I looked at Gempacked but only saw yellow gold. I do like the 3mm diamond faceted YG I did get from them. They are heavy wall construction so they won't collapse.

LFS, could you please post a photo or link for the beads you bought from Gempacked?

Here they are in my Cherry Tahitian strands. and the package they came in. The last of the number on the top row after the - is 14K
cherry11.jpg
cherry12.jpg
cherry3.jpg

I may buy more to put them between all the pearls. My husband kept looking at my neck and I asked why? He said necklace was very sparkly.

I may buy more to put them between all the pearls. My husband kept looking at my neck and I asked why? He said necklace was very sparkly.

Lol, it's good to know men get distracted by sparkles too. ;-) Your cherry strands were already gorgeous, but I really like the addition of the gold beads. I like the placement every 2 beads.

I would like to add a couple of inches of length to my 36" harvest strand. I am considering sprinkling about a dozen of the diamond cut beads around the rope. Either WG or YG should work, but I would probably use YG.

Jewelmer Harvest strand.jpg

Great bead suggestions ladies! KaySD what a lovely harvest strand :) I saw the ones you were considering but lost track of your final choice .... I think gold beads would be a very pretty way to lengthen :)

Back