Fresh aloha pearls?

lilytiger95

Is there any such description such as "fresh water akoya pearls?" from what I understand from this website guide, akoya pearls are saltwater pearls...either wild or cultured. Some Chinese seller on eBay seems to,describe their pearl as this?.
I m confuse.
Help!

There is no such thing. The sellers are simply trying to defraud the buyers.

This is often done in the title on ebay~the seller wants to get more views of the listing, so they use a term, akoya, that is perceived as more desirable and valuable. And yes, it is fraud. I report them frequently. If I have time I also email the seller to let them know the Pearl Police has reported them to ebay.

This is often done in the title on ebay~the seller wants to get more views of the listing, so they use a term, akoya, that is perceived as more desirable and valuable. And yes, it is fraud. I report them frequently. If I have time I also email the seller to let them know the Pearl Police has reported them to ebay.

Exactly this, they just try and stuff as many pearl related keywords into their listings - Pearl Spam. Its nuts how much fraud takes place on Ebay and that's just the pearl industry, I'm sure it takes place for every other industry as well.

Back