Emiko Does Super-Size!

GemGeek

Pearlista
Oh, yes, look, look, look! Here is the first photo. Go to the article HERE to see the pearl in a lady's hand.

Emiko Pearls pendant1.jpg

Enjoy,
Blaire

It is so lustrous. I really like the metal colour, I wonder if it's rose gold or some other colour?

Do you have the size for this pearl? So big and beautiful....

Is it orient at the bottom of the pearl or just reflection?

Actually, I think it's Hisano's dainty hand. I'll have to look at a mm gauge when I am at home to figure it out. I am at jury duty. :)

W@@W That's huge and gorgeous! It must be quite heavy. I better start my neck exercises just in case I win the lottery! ;)

I didn't see the size on the POTW - Blaire do you know the L X W? It's a monster!

How clever of you to recognize Hisano's ring! Here's another shot from an angle. Near as I can remember, the pearl was at least 30mm by 20mm, but it could have been slightly bigger. I took this in 2014 and I was trying not to be a bother as I scooped up as many photos as possible, so I tried not to ask too many questions. It was the largest South Sea drop pearl of fine quality I can remember seeing. I'm sure I'm going to see some stunning things in Hong Kong.

Emiko Pendant side view.jpg

Back