Edison Pearls go on Auction

Hi Pattye and Jeremy,
Just finished up seeing five You Tube adventures featuring Jeremy (I secretly want your job ;-).

I will be looking the two sites that were mentioned. I figure I can at least treat myself one big golden pearl since a strand would be more than I should spend.

Thank you for taking time out of your weekend.
Best regards,
Barbara

Thank you for initiating the follow-up, Barbara!

- Karin

Thanks to all...I just purchased a SS gold earring set and a small pendant from Wendy. It is a start! Will post pictures in the appropriate forum subject when it arrives...can't seem to wipe the smile off my face.

Barbara

Another bit of food for thought: since Grace company hasn't relinquished their patent to other farmers yet (as far as we know) and we do not see many auctions or fixed price sales for the Edison pearl...

Are there any other names for Edison-like pearls ie, metallic or iridescent pearls?

I worked at HP R&D and we were constantly warned by Security personnel to never discuss business in public places like restaurants, etc. Espionage is a serious problem where I used to work in Silicon Valley so why not in the pearl industry? Are these lovely pearls around but we don't know it yet?

I have spent many hours scouring the net and can only find few items for sale starting at around $3000+. I do not need a AAA quality, I just want one for my "rock collection."

Any thoughts?
Barbara

I have gotten some rock bottom prices on large pink Edison pearls from Shop NBC. They are not that top metallic quality, I'm sure, but I like them for the money.

Last edited:
Thank you, Sea Urchin. Just ordered a bracelet. Very reasonably priced. Will also show pictures upon arrival.
Barbara

Back