different french wires

pearlescence

purveyor of pearls UK/EU
After chasing down the red/rose gold french wire I'm on a roll - does anyone want any of these three? PICT0094.jpgPICT0098.jpgfrenchwire7.jpg
They're zigzag, chain (whatever that is) and multicoloured steel.
I'll get them into stock if there is interest

Where is the red gold gimp thread?
I would like to see the steel one up close. If you get some, will your price be the same as the other gimps you have for sale?

Yes, thank you.
the crystals and beads site has black gimp.......
I can hardly wait to see more of the stainless steel gimp. I hope there is enough interest for an investment on W's part... That looks very wholesale in the photo.

I can't conceive of that much gimp! Thanks for sharing - who knew there was so much variety? :)

Can you mix and match the kilo? That's still a lot of gimp!!! I really want to try the steel gimp.... If it is too much for you, I wonder if we could find a retail store?

i'm late to the convo, but stainless steel gimp would make me very happy. just sayin'. (wendy, you ship over here to the states? Is that where everyone else is getting awesome pearls? i want those silver granulateds!)

Very funny to see it's called french wires.
Anyway I have plenty in many colors , a purchase at a moment I wanted to stock in and now I don't know what to do with such a quantity in so many colors:)

1 kg of gimp? How many pearl necklaces do you reckon that'll make, Wendy?

Back