Deep Purple Edison and Coin Pearls!

lmgarden

Last week I stopped by PP to set a pearl I bought at the last Ruckus. To my great surprise I saw a bunch of the most amazing "purpleness" sitting on the table as I walked in! Soon to be available, ladies!! IRL the deep blue purple pearls are mesmerizing. Jeremy Is about to post a few choice pearls very soon... but here are a few pics as a preview of both the edisons and rectangular coins. Oh, and by the way, the bluish/pink pearl in a couple of these pics is my SoC pearl I bought last year, I thought it looked good with the purples!

Attachments

• IMG_1240.jpg
    IMG_1240.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_1405.jpg
    IMG_1405.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_1243.jpg
    IMG_1243.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_1409.jpg
    IMG_1409.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_1411.jpg
    IMG_1411.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_1398.jpg
    IMG_1398.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 33
Oh boy I can't wait to prowl in the vault in 2 weeks. I am counting down the days :)

I'm right there with you, Newberry!! Can't wait to see you...we're all gonna gave so much fun!

BN you are always welcome to join us on the 11th ;) Wendy and Rhonda are going to be there too.

You are lucky ladies! Those purples have intense color. Can't wait to see what Jeremy has to offer! I agree lmgarden, the SoC looks great paired with these deep purples :)

Will these only be available at the store? I'm in New York so kind of far for me ...

I've been waiting for a purple edison to compete with my black pearl desires :)

I'm going too.... Save me a chair at the square table in the lobby.

Lilliefuzzysocks, looking forward to seeing you Newberry and Rhonda again! Baby Nurse and BW, you know you're all welcome - all PGr's just hop on a plane!

Will these only be available at the store? I'm in New York so kind of far for me ...

mrsadm, all these pearls are available online - they may not be posted, but if you email or call I'm sure they'll be happy to send pics.

BN you are always welcome to join us on the 11th ;) Wendy and Rhonda are going to be there too.

Thank you for extending the invitation to me, newberry!! If I was more ambitious I'd hop on a plane and be there but my visit will have to wait until July. I'll be living vicariously through the group of you, though : )

You are lucky ladies! Those purples have intense color. Can't wait to see what Jeremy has to offer! I agree lmgarden, the SoC looks great paired with these deep purples :)

Yes, the purples are very intense, some are intense blue. Was seriously thinking of combining my SoC pearl with them in a necklace design, but decided to stay with all Edisons. Hmmm, may change my mind again...

I can't wait to see these pearls. I hope some of them do make it onto Pearl Paradise's website before they are gobbled up before hand.

Back