...but do I need it???

Sheri, you could and should make that into one heck of an enhancer. I just wonder how large the bead is. But even if it's 20mm, that's still a ton of nacre.

This monster and the keshi-beaded SS pearls also from the Moluccas got me browsing this purveyor's site for the first time in a while. Timing is everything, just the other day my wife was telling me she was missing a white bracelet and since we don't have P. Radiata among our naturals I offered and acquired this (perhaps excessively) delicate piece, 66 pearls totaling 12.63 carats.

Caitlin: These are our first Persian Gulf pearls. I feel like I've joined some sort of club?

Attachments

• PersianGulfBraceletX.jpg
    PersianGulfBraceletX.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 35
Very dainty indeed! ;) My first thought was "Wow, what a giant clasp!".

That's a bracelet?

Welcome to the club :D- the luster on those is spectacular. Can you share where you acquired them?

Almudena, in my creative Spanish I say, "Uselas en buen salud"

Actually, I think this photo planted the seed and it's a dream. ;)

another%20monster%20pearl[1].jpg

That's a bracelet?

Welcome to the club :D- the luster on those is spectacular. Can you share where you acquired them?

Almudena, in my creative Spanish I say, "Uselas en buen salud"
Caitlin, I'll present your post to her with the bracelet. Amazing, it does look like a strand without knowledge of the proportions. Center pearl is just under 5mm. It's a new piece made by Agustus Collection from pearls found by free divers over a period of 'many years.' Certified by the Gem & Pearl Testing Laboratory of Bahrain. Agustus had been offering it since early March, I guess the small pearl size put off most folks but we'll be glad to have it.

After all, we are familiar with small (pipi) pearls?

Is that another pearl from the Paspaley vault?

You are right. The birdie with the gold head. and only $62 for a 15mm+........

I say buy it. It's only money.
And it's not earning anything in the bank, and the stock market is a roll of the dice. Pearls, or?for the less romantic?precious metals (or a combination of the two!). I don't think that pearl is overpriced but a lower offer might be in order considering the times. Would love to see what you might do with it.

It would look great with a CliClasp!! I don't think the birdiness of it all needs any enhancing.

I hope someone else buys it, it is not on my list.

Back