Black strand from Indonesia.

asurazzy

Hellooww again. Bare with me....my pearl people from Indonesia sent me a picture of my almost finished black strand. Its not an A grade pearls but its big hahaha. Unlike Cees strand which are shiny n colorful n beautifuulll this strand is dark n less lustrous with many imperfections. But this strand is big..the pearls are from 13mm to 16mm. Anyhow its with Indonesian traditional design with the clasp not put on yet. Its not finished. Gold fitting all handmade in 22k gold. Ill put on finish pic when its finished n neckshots when I got the necklace delivered here.

Attachments

• received_1551998658165351.jpeg
    received_1551998658165351.jpeg
    119.5 KB · Views: 35
  • received_1643456779019538.jpg
    received_1643456779019538.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 29
Interesting. I can't wait to see the finished necklace.

Those pearl caps are lovely ... even just a few to accent special pearls at the front of a strand would be wonderful!

The caps really do make them pop!!! I'm so jealous you have access to wonderful craftsmanship!

I so wish we had access to findings like that, sigh ... even just a few ...

Hello ladies sorry late reply just got back from work. The pearl caps only at the front part of the necklace. Only on 10 pearls.
Actually you can get those findings if you want. He also deliver overseas. He delivers from Indonesia to Australia and he delivered to USA before mainly for Indonesian costumers overseas who accustomed to high ct gold. But you can order too im sure. He got facebook called 'diva mutiara lombok'. You ladies can add him on facebook n talks directly. He got limited English but can Google translate.
Mainly sell pearls but sure you can order findings n other gold jewelleries like earrings or bangles or rings. However the models are limited because they dont have machine. All metals works worked manually by hand n it will takes time like weeks unless they already have it in stock.
The gold used is 22 kt or 91.6% pure gold. For my necklace for example will used about 10 gr it will cost 400$. Sadly the skill cost there is still so cheap. It is only cost 50$ for that necklace to make.
Ohhh Im just describing information here...hope wont be banned by the mod..

Last edited:
I do not like it.

I do not like it.

Well it is basicly is...I do not like the result at all. First the gold findings is not even. I was like what?? Can you see that its not even??? Then the pearls guy be like ohh yes it is not even. He said he mistakenly put 1 pearl too many on the right side.

Second...wheres the knots?? I told him I want knots between each pearls without findings. He said he will knot them! Better be!!!

N what thed heck is that?? Look like yellow freakin tomato on the flower clasp. Turns out he put on the huge golden pearl on there. I told him it looked ugly and just asked him to put the 1 extra black pearl on the middle of the flower so it will be all even out. The point is I dont like the necklace as it is now. I hope..I mean it better be looking right for the amount I paid for it..so here is the photo of the ugleehh necklace. Not happy....

Attachments

• 20171015_203758.jpg
    20171015_203758.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 29
I'm sorry the necklace is not what you expected it to be. But this yellow ssp looks like a physalis fruit to me :(

Last edited:
Ohh u mean gooseberry?? Yaa thats right! It does look like it hahaha!

Interesting, I call them cape gooseberries too! Never knew their proper name.

The necklace arrangement is unfortunate...I hope he gets it right next time.

Wow. Some people just don't have a natural ability for judging symmetry or beauty. Good thing you gave him his instructions without any nonsense. I hope you have a great outcome. :)

LOL, I thought yellow cherry tomato too! Hope he makes it right for you!

Fixed it!!

Fixed it!!

This is the latest photo of my strand! The findings are fixed! It is balanced now in the middle. The pearl in the middle of the flower clasp changed into small black pearl which I think looked waaayyy better. Plus theres knots between pearls as requested. I asked more photos to be taken. But here is the latest one. I think it look more A.l.a.g.a.n.t! Elegant I mean hahaha! Hope it look expensive! Cost me my arm n a leg, dont want it to look like some cheapo pearl necklace like it did before...

Attachments

• 20171023_211033.jpg
    20171023_211033.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 28
I agree, that is so much better. Can't wait for neck shots.

Back