Bigger than a Walnut - Paspaley Baroque South Sea Pearl!

GemGeek

Pearlista
You can see the new Pearls of the Week here.

And you'll see this with the backstory:

DSCN2782.jpg

"atop a scepter"! Thanks for the smile!

I know Sheri would do it honor! :)

Be sure to click through to see the double-size photo!

Monster???did somebody say monster?????

When I was a teenager, a good head taller than most of the boys, a band of delightful young chaps used to follow me around school calling me monster. Needless to say, I developed a thick coat of nacre from the experience. Perhaps that's why I have such an affinity for monster pearls...

Sheri

Much as I love to have a big SSP for a pendant, however, the shape of this monster does not do much for me.

DK :)

Monster???did somebody say monster?????

When I was a teenager, a good head taller than most of the boys, a band of delightful young chaps used to follow me around school calling me monster.

Sheri

What a bunch of Simple Tools. Did you go to school with a bunch of runty-boys? It must've been California. ;-)

yeah, I'm mean, I'm bad,
But bullies are just SAD.
Some boys think they're witty
mocking girls both tall AND pretty

...which you are.

Eh. I shouldn't be mean...Puberty su*ks for both sexes at one point or another...I used to think "if I were taller my weight would be perfect for my height, and my bottom wouldn't look so big".

(am I going to get into trouble for this? Well, admin can take it down.)

Last edited:
Oh, you are such a goofball! Sheri had the last laugh by being the beautiful, creative, and incredibly intelligent woman she is today. :)

I wasn't fishing for compliments, really, but thanks so much for the kind words! :eek:

OK, we'll take 'em back (NOT!)

Last edited:
Sometimes life is unfair...Jeremy getting to see this pearl in person and me never seeing it is one such example!

That pearl tour included a visit to Paspaley's Darwin grading/processing rooms and they showed us the "specials". You wouldn't believe all the incredible pearls we saw.

Back