Best way to sell my custom-made double strand Freshadama?

dkan, the new photos are much better-- the pearls look whiter (as they should be) and the focus is clearer too. A fantastic deal, really.

Thanks for explaining Dkan. That is a TOTAL STEAL! Oh, if only I had a credit card... Someone will surely snatch it up!

DKAN are the pearls white white or cream, and what are the overtones, rose or silver? I'll see if you already answered this, or if you said the cert said what it is...

OK, got it. On the other thread you said you asked for silver, and to your untrained eyes the PP double strand looked silver-rose compared with some of the others. The suspense is killer.

Last edited:
You guys! Only a couple minutes left for dkans necklace!

Last edited:
Done. Did someone buy it? Or am I being uncouth to ask in a post? Sorry, just hard to wait to find out!

Last edited:
The necklace is unsold, and I am about to re-list it.

I have reduced the price quite a bit, and may reduce it a little bit more. However, I shan't be giving it away! :p

I checked my old e-mails and can confirmed I requested "silver" overtone, and Jeremy picked the pearls himself.

DK :)

dkan 168,

Your pearls are extremely beautiful. Worth every penny you are asking. Sometimes it just takes time and the right person to spot them so if I was you I wouldn't reduce them unless you want to sell them fast. Having a "Make an Offer" on them is good but you could get some insulting offers. Don't let it upset you just say NO.

One thing I would do is to remove "Costume faux pearl jewellery from fashion designer houses can cost a lot more than this necklace!" from your listing. Some buyers will do a search and include things to remove such as the words "costume" or "faux" from their search to save themselves time looking at a lot of junk. But in this case those searchers would miss out on seeing your beauties.

Dawn - Bodecia
http://www.ebay.com/sch/dawncee333/m.html
eBay Seller ID dawncee333 and natural pearl collector and all round pearl lover

It's sold, woo hoo!

Thanks everyone for your advice and encouragement.

I can get the trailer with the specification I want in one go next weekend, yippee!!!

DK :cool:

Excellent!

Dawn, what a smart bit of insight regards selling and phrases!

Did anyone on PG get it? Step up and 'fess up if you did!

I was going to wait and post pictures once the necklace gets here, but I confess I am the very fortunate new owner of dkan's necklace. I'm a regular lurker on PG and I'm so glad I was at the right place at the right time this week. I've always dreamed of owning a piece of jewelry like this one, but it was always going to be "someday". I can't wait for it to arrive.

What a happy resolution for a special necklace! I am happy for both buyer and seller! This necklace served a brilliant purpose in DKan's life, taking her through a painful occasion looking elegant and self assured in her fantastic pearls. Now they are serving another purpose, one which will take her into her best possible future.

I hope Maryred wears these pearls a lot!!!! They should be at least once a week pearls!

It is of great comfort to know the necklace will be appreciated by a lover of pearls and a fellow PGer!!!

maryred,

Thank you for your purchase. It will be posted to you tomorrow afternoon. Hope you'd like it as much as I do.

Let us know what you think once you have received it please!

Thanks again for lifting a great weight off my shoulders!

DK :D

Hurray for everybody! This is a lovely, meaningful resolution.

The necklace is winging its way across the pond!

DK :)

Good news, it has arrived safe and sound, and is now in its new home with maryred!

DK :D

Back