BellaFindings.com

jshepherd

Bella Findings of Los Angeles has finally created a decent Website and is selling findings online! I know it has been such a challenge to find a decent findings supplier for so many of you. While they do not manufacture, they do wholesale from hundreds of manufacturers, and they are really great people. David (the owner) is a good friend of mine who has taught me a lot over the years, and whom I had the pleasure of taking to visit several pearl farms in Zhuji.
www.bellafindings.com

great! thanks! always looking for good findings.....:)

they actually have a couple of items i have been looking for....and a great GF chain selection.

thanks for sharing,
erin

Bella is definitely a good resource. We've been using them for years, even though they are in another state. Now, with the addition of their website, it is going to be that much easier.

I am grateful to Jeremy for his recommendation. We are continuously adding new merchandise to our site. Right now we are working on Swarovski crystal items. We will soon add our line of fancy diamond clasps which I hope will help a lot of pearl users in every level.

In case you do not already know, Bella recently has a sister website www.designatbella.com. (607 S. Hill Street in jewelry district)

"Be sure to visit our sister store's site, http://www.bellafindings.com where you can find a wider selection of tools, supplies, and displays in addition to most of the items that we carry at our Hill Street location.

Although Bella Findings (on Hill Street) and Bella Findings House (on 7th Street) carry many of the same items, each store has many of their own unique items, and this site is meant to give our customers a quick and easy way to look at our exclusive merchandise and get a sneak peak of things we will be carrying in the future."

"Ordering:

- Feel free to email, fax, or phone in your orders and we can have them ready for pick-up or shipped by UPS or USPS Ground. While we hope to have a shopping cart feature available in the near future, we currently use this site as an online catalog. "

http://www.designatbella.com/orders-and-pricing

Francis, who works at Bella Findings House on 7th Street, told me you can combine items from both stores. For now, I guess you have to call them to do that.

BTW, when I was in LA for the Ruckus, I stopped by the Hill Street location. They have lots and lots of pretty findings that are not listed on bellafindings.com.

Bella is a good supplier, however that is if you don't order moments just before they sell out & they refund you instead. Supplies can go fast there at Bella Findings. Lol! Roll eyes.

Back