Amazing Luster - Cortez Pearl

I LOVE Sea of Cortez pearls- someday I swear, I will come down and raid your shop, Douglas!! It seems like the pearls get more beautiful every year (or maybe that's just me longing for one of my own...)

Pattye, your Cortez Pearls are gorgeous! Just love your collection!

Of all the threads in all the forums on all the internet........

I keep looking through these pics.
I confess I have a case of thinking almost whatever pearl I'm looking at is wonderful, but seriously, Sea of Cortez pearls reliably cause a physical reaction. And lasting effect.

Elizabeth

Of all the threads in all the forums on all the internet........

I keep looking through these pics.
I confess I have a case of thinking almost whatever pearl I'm looking at is wonderful, but seriously, Sea of Cortez pearls reliably cause a physical reaction. And lasting effect.

Elizabeth

I am with you, Elizabeth! I loved them so much after reading this forum that I had to indulge and buy one. Best decision ever! I love it, and as someone on this forum put, I do a "bosom check" all the time! hehe

Holy crap, now that is a sale price!
Are they quitting their stock? Wonder why, they are fantastic looking pearls from the pictures I've seen although some of those settings don't really do them a great justice.

Last edited:
Hahaha I finally made good on my threat and raided Douglas' selections lol! :cool:

Easily one of the best decisions I've ever made - I can't wait until our next batch comes in (soon soon soon soon!!!!). The Sea of Cortez pearls are like nothing I've ever seen.

You Bad Girl, you probably bought the one (mabe) I covet! Did you go down to the shop/farm, or do your buying sweep on line? I went onto your site after getting your back to school email promo and didn't see any SofC.

Yep. I waffled for too long, but I think the one I wanted was already gone. I saved the pic though, so I can email and ask if they have anything like it.

Thanks for the link. I wonder why I didn't get there when I typed in Sea of Cortez mabe yesterday? Anyway, I got there today!

wait for me for Guayamas LOL! I love the SoC pearl you have posted that looks like Saturn ...

I'm sure you're right about capturing the subtle colors with photography. The pearls are lovely though :)

I would also love to do that trip to the farm...I love SoC pearls so much and the simple island life... and not to forget the little activist in me that is loving all the significance of the pearl to our environment :)

Back