Advice/Help on Buying Pearls Online

Mood_Busaid

Hello :D

I was thinking about a gift for someone whom I love and felt that pearls have a deep and beautiful meaning. nothing will be better as a gift.

I started search about the pearls and because there are not many choices in the place where I live, I'm planning to buy it online.

I visited some websites such as, pearlparadise and thepearlsource.

My research on thepearlsource quickly eliminated them from contention, so I am leaning toward pearlparadise. Are there others I should look at?

looking for: pearl in gold pendant
type: Tahitian pearl
color: Peacock
size: 10-12mm

I'll be thankful and grateful by your advice. :)

I've bought from Pearl Paradise, and Kamoka Pearls and had good experience with all of them, especially Pearl Paradise.

There are other good online vendors, if you read some of the forum threads here.

I'm a very happy customer of Pearl Paradise, Kojima Pearl Company and recommend all highly for amazing quality and exemplary SERVICE. I also own Kamoka pearls and their company is equally wonderful.

While not Tahitian pearls, you might also like to take a look online at some rather rare and remarkably beautiful pearls: Cortez Pearls from the Sea of Cortez in Mexico. Many of us who love Tahitians also love the Cortez pearls for their unique colors ... and their wonderful people. Others here have had good experiences with more companies and I'm sure they will add those companies to this list for you. Good luck on your search for something special; it will be a very loving gift!

Phone the vendor, to be sure of communicating exactly what you are looking for. You can ask for photos to be emailed to you so that you may choose the pearl and setting you like best.

Last edited:
I checked the Cortez pearls, and they are very pretty..

thanks for your recommendation and encouragement.. :)

You're most welcome, Mood_Busaid ... and welcome to Pearl-Guide. We love to help :) I also wanted to mention that many of the online vendors have a "live" chat function on their website, where you can talk to someone live, who can advise, help, arrange for photos of specific pearls, and more. Pearl Paradise will take natural-light photos for you of individual strands too. This can be VERY helpful, especially as the vendors have constantly changing stock, and often have many more options than you might see on a website. Please come back and share your search and finds with us!

The Pearl Outlet is great, Pearl Paradise, Kojima Pearl... can't go wrong with any of those.

You're right to stay away from The Pearl Source too. They don't have a good reputation.

Back