A Year of Pearls in the Life of a Pre-K Teacher:

Are we totally crazy for feeling so excited about pearl jewelry? Or is the rest of the world bat-sh$^ crazy for not feeling this way?!

Thanks for confirming. That's what I thought!

Are we totally crazy for feeling so excited about pearl jewelry? Or is the rest of the world bat-sh$^ crazy for not feeling this way?!

I think we're the ones who aren't crazy. Those who don't see the beauty of pearls are just crazy. Sometimes I stop and pinch myself because when I look at my pearls I can't believe they're mine. I'm just so happy with them.

DAY 172:

Brought out the big guns for this last Wednesday ever teaching this particular crop of little ones -- WSS set:

6-22-16 1.jpg

6-22-16 2.jpg

Last edited:
What breathtaking pieces, and so beautiful with that dress!

Aww. Thanks Pearl Sister. The WSS strand seems to go nicely with summer dresses. That's when I wear it most -- though certainly infrequently.

I loved the way the big round WSS pearls are echoed in the little white polka dots on the dress, BAS :)

DAY 173 -- last Thursday ever with the pumpkins. I'm going to be crying so hard when they leave next week. Forever. My babies...

6-23-16 2.jpg

6-23-16 1.jpg

6-23-16 3.jpg

That ombre graduated strand with those earrings are great. Very pretty. Much prettier than the online glamour shots.

DAY 174:

little h freshwater geode dangles with pistachio baroque akoya tin cup (very few on this earth would know what this means!):

6-24-16.jpg

Back