A Year of Pearls in the Life of a Pre-K Teacher:

Just breathtaking! I love the subtle graduation of dark to light pearls.

Day 7:

9-29-15.jpg

Wow, I really like the ombres on you. I saw them on the PP website, but they didn't do anything for me. They really look great on.

BAS, I've been traveling, and varying internet so not as much posting ... but I just wanted to tell you how I am enjoying your pearl posts. I'm sure your students are fascinated :) I saw your ombres at the Ruckus as you know, and definitely they are even more gorgeous in person! Thanks :)

Wow, I really like the ombres on you. I saw them on the PP website, but they didn't do anything for me. They really look great on.

Yes, I felt the same way. When I saw pkinnew's pictures I realized they were lovely on!

Those are your gorgeous madamas, are they not?

Working your way up to the white South Seas some day? :)

What a great idea, BAS! I'm sure you will have made a fabulous impression on your own little spat collection throughout the year!

Those are your gorgeous madamas, are they not?

Working your way up to the white South Seas some day? :)

Yes they are, my dear. I'm not sure the WSS will fit into any Pre-K event... but everything else should make an appearance over the year.

Yes they are, my dear. I'm not sure the WSS will fit into any Pre-K event... but everything else should make an appearance over the year.

The madamas are a particular favorite of mine, since you were wearing them when we met, and besides, they are spectacular!

This thread reminds me of a blog that I follow that tracks Queen Elizabeth II brooch appearances. You can click on a particular brooch and see the exact dates (over the last dozen years or so) that she has worn it.

Fingers crossed that somehow the highlight of your school year is a WSS pearl appearance. I'll be watching. :)

Thanks! The "helium balloon" souffle pendant goes well with the golden souffle earrings.

I really enjoy seeing pieces of your collection again!! What a great thread; so many possible teaching moments!

Back