A Year of Pearls in the Life of a Pre-K Teacher:

All gorgeous, BAS ... but I especially love those earrings!

ahhhhhhhhh, your Hanadamas are to die for. And I second the love on those earrings.

Three days seem to be missing with the server change. Here they are again:

DAY 81:

1-27-16 1.jpg

DAY 82:

1-28-16 1.jpg

1-28-16 2.jpg

DAY 83:

1-29-16 1.jpg

1-29-16 2.jpg

Yippeeeeeeee BAS is BACK! Thanks for reposting these lovelies :) I think someone the other day asked, and I'm curious too; do the citrines have a lot of sparkle? Such a nice look with a neutral top.

I wouldn't say "a lot" of sparkle. When the light hits a flat surface just right it sparkles. I think the color and sparkling shows better in real life in motion.

Thanks, BAS ... so pretty, and sometimes subtle is just right :)

What a gorgeous week of white pearls! The Hanadamas always make me drool.

Thank you so much, everyone! I had a stressful day -- so it's very nice to read your lovely comments.

I declare this week to be Akoya Week!

DAY 84:

Up first -- silver blue Japanese baroque akoya:

2-1-16 1.jpg

2-1-16 2.jpg

Last edited:
Whatever BAS posts is my favorite ... today :) Love the Blue Akoyas ... this is going to be a great week!

Your thread like a pearl fashion guide! Do you pair round studs and a whole strand as well BAS? I usually see dangles, or maybe I need to start reading from page 1 again.

Your thread like a pearl fashion guide! Do you pair round studs and a whole strand as well BAS? I usually see dangles, or maybe I need to start reading from page 1 again.

I pair anything with anything that feels good at the moment. I don't pre-think what I'm going to wear. Though I've been doing categories lately for fun. I actually wore GSS round studs (Mikkey's suitcase Ruckus 2015) with my triple golden akoya today. I don't own many round stud pearl earrings. I prefer drops and dangles on myself.

DAY 85:

2-2-16.jpg

Back