365 Days of Pearls

Day 3:

9-10.5mm metallic pale multicolor fwp necklace from Catherine Cardellini. The first 3 pictures were taken by Catherine and are from her website www.catherinecardellinipearls.com

1949 Large Metallic Pale Multicolour Very High Lustre Freshwater Pearl Necklace

1949 Large Metallic Pale Multicolour Very High Lustre Freshwater Pearl Necklace.jpg2.jpg

1949 Large Metallic Pale Multicolour Very High Lustre Freshwater Pearl Necklace

1949 Large Metallic Pale Multicolour Very High Lustre Freshwater Pearl Necklace Catherine Cardellini

1949 Large Metallic Pale Multicolour Very High Lustre Freshwater Pearl Necklace Catherine Cardellini

Those soufflés are just incredible .... but that last photo of the CC strand ... AND we get velvet too ??? Love it.

BAS !!! So pleased to "see you" :)

Those pale fwp look luminous on you. I wish I could wear the light pale colours. They look awful on me.

Sigh. So much pretty and we are not even past the first week. Really delighted to see this thread. Can't wait to see what other gorgeous pearls you have as well as some of my old favs.

It is a huge commitment so totally understand if you miss a day or two now and then. :)

This will be my new favorite thread ;) Besides all the fabulous pearls is that it will last for the whole year. Thank you BN for showing us your treasures.

Thank you kindly newberry! It really is a treat for me to share : )

Looking forward to seeing your wonderful pearl collection here, Baby Nurse! Although I may not comment often, following along will be a delight! You are the ultimate "Pearl Girl!"

It's always nice to hear from you pattye! I am the same btw-- I'm always looking but rarely comment.

How come I missed this thread before??)))))

What a BRILLIANT idea baby nurse! I also try to wear pearls everyday (at least to work)), but always forget to take photos) thank you for your effort! The metallic soufflés are my favourites so far)) Shall we vote for the look of the month specifically for this topic?))

How come I missed this thread before??)))))

What a BRILLIANT idea baby nurse! I also try to wear pearls everyday (at least to work)), but always forget to take photos) thank you for your effort! The metallic soufflés are my favourites so far)) Shall we vote for the look of the month specifically for this topic?))

I say if we're going to do that -- go all the way. Look of the WEEK! Votes can take place every Sunday for the previous week.

Cathy -- waving to you! I'm still teaching Pre-K and wearing my pearls daily!

Day 4:

Square drip coins fwp necklace from Catherine Cardellini. Squares range from 21.8mm x 27.1mm x 6.7mm, down to 19.6mm x 14.6mm x 4.4mm. Off rounds are 9.5 to 11mm.

The first picture is Catherine's from her website www.catherinecardellini.com

Giant Untreated Silvery and Pale Pink Wild Square Drip Coins Freshwater Pearls Necklace Catherine Cardellini

Squares range from 21.8mm x 27.1mm x 6.7mm, down to 19.6mm x 14.6mm x 4.4mm. Off rounds are 9.5 to 11mm

Squares range from 21.8mm x 27.1mm x 6.7mm, down to 19.6mm x 14.6mm x 4.4mm. Off rounds are 9.5 to 11mm

Catherine Cardellini

Wowza! That's a necklace!

I wish CC wouldn't photograph her necklaces all coiled up. I wish she'd do at least one neckshot on a necklace stand if she doesn't want to use a real neck. Your necklace looks so different on than it does in her photos.

Back