365 Days of Pearls

Oh how cute! What a well-behaved rooster Chickadee is. He does look quite striking in your pearls. :eek: And how cool that you have chickens! I love animals of all kinds, but we've only ever had cats, dogs & turtles.

It's hard to see the white pearls on my cat, Ophelia, as she is all white. But she's such a pretty, regal cat that when I got the pearls I had to get a photo of her wearing something fancy. I always joked with my husband that if we ever won the lottery or came into a very large sum of money, she'd have to have a very posh collar with jewels. She's such a sweet, wonderful cat. She is around 17 years old now & still quite healthy, for which we're very thankful.

Chickens are wonderful creatures. Very sociable and a pleasure to watch, relaxing like watching fish.

Ophelia definitely wears her pearls well! Glad to hear she is such a healthy girl, too.

BN love the 2 different cardigans and it shows how the tahitian looks so different.

I especially love that silver strand with the pink/fuschia top! Hmm, I might copy-cat that. :p

BN, seriously gorgeous Tahitians. I love them against the fuschia top.

Out of curiousity how many strands of Tahitians do you own?

I love that matinee length. I wish more pearl necklaces came in that length. And your Tahitians just glow on whatever sweater they are on.

BN love the 2 different cardigans and it shows how the tahitian looks so different.

Thank you kalmen. It's surprising how versatile these silver strands are. It's more grey/silver with the pink sweater, slightly blue with the blue one, and then green shows up when I pair it with something green. I love Tahitians!

BN, seriously gorgeous Tahitians. I love them against the fuschia top.

Out of curiousity how many strands of Tahitians do you own?

I don't comment often but love your Tahitians as well; really stunning.

I have about 10 strands.

This is the biggest group pic I have.

Tahitian strand collection

I love that matinee length. I wish more pearl necklaces came in that length. And your Tahitians just glow on whatever sweater they are on.

Thanks BWeaves. It is a very flattering length and it's so nice to be able to see your pearls. I do love ropes but there are times when the length gets in the way.

baby nurse! All you're strands are beautiful! How you decide which to choose?

Cannot wait to see the second and third from the right (I suppose it's the same rope?) in action!

Back