365 Days of Pearls

I'll be checking everyday for sure
and will be making a list of my favourites (in case you tire of a particular piece) :D

Thank you everyone for the kind and enthusiastic comments! I'm going to have a lot of fun putting this thread together:eek:

Here are a couple more ring pictures that I meant to add yesterday. The little hand in my second pic belongs to my son.

little h stack

little h stack 2

Very cute hand model!! Gorgeous rings!!

WOW....your soufflé super strand looks like beautiful glowing pink golden nuggets!!!! On my screen they appear more pink, but they're probably magnificent color shifters! I love!!!

Goodness, BN. I had to put my sunglasses on! That is just amazing. :)

That's a super shine metallic for sure! I do love the pink tones on your blue akoya ring. Very interesting and lovely setting. I'm also very excited to see you started this thread. You have an amazing collection of pearls, and beautiful sweaters. ;)

What a beautiful way to start my pre-dawn day!!! I remain a huge fan of metallic souffles!

Men in pearls!!!! Yay!

Wow, I've never seen souffles that looked that good. Those are amazing. How heavy (or light) are they to wear?

Baby nurse, I remember being witness at the ruckus when BAS suggested YOU do a 365 post of your amazing collection, and I'm sooooo happy you decided to do so!!!! What a wonderful year this will be! Love your little h ring - it sure packs a punch while being delightfully delicate!

That is hilarious!! That weekend is a blur of happy memories.

That's a super shine metallic for sure! I do love the pink tones on your blue akoya ring. Very interesting and lovely setting. I'm also very excited to see you started this thread. You have an amazing collection of pearls, and beautiful sweaters. ;)

Thank you so much amti : )

Yay!!! What a delightful way to start the new year!

We are all in for an amazing year-long treat.

Thank you so much for your willingness to put the work into this, Baby Nurse!

And a Happy, Healthy New Year to my pearl community!!!

Good to see you BAS!

I'm not sure I would have thought to begin a thread like this had you not done one yourself. Muah!

Good to see you BAS!

I'm not sure I would have thought to begin a thread like this had you not done one yourself. Muah!

I'm so very happy you've begun it! We are all going to go on a beautiful, mysterious, sexy, alluring, elegant, playful, magnificent ride together for 365 days. Yay!!!

Those soufflés are like wow. The metallic shine is incredible. Thanks for sharing

Back