365 Days of Pearls

That looks wonderful together, Baby Nurse! I so love that Kojima Tahitian keshi tin cup :)

I completely agree. The two are absolutely beautiful and complimentary together. Three becomes too busy.

Your layering continues to blow me away, baby nurse!

The golden knotting looks good to me because it's so consistent. Gorgeous, and I love all your pearls and photos. You are a magnificent pearl stylist. I hate knowing it's going to be such a long time until I can see you in person again, but think of the reunion at the next ruckus!

Thank you, Katbran, Kay, SunSeeker, BWeaves, Purranha, Cathy, BAS, and GemGeek!

GemGeek--I always enjoy speaking with you! I was disappointed to miss this year's ruckus and look forward to chatting it up next year : )

Day 184:

Wore tiny pearls because it was hot and I spent the day cleaning: akoya Keshi choker from Kojima Pearl and golden South Sea studs from Mickeyy's suitcase.

IMG_2824.jpg

IMG_2828.jpg

IMG_2829.jpg

IMG_2830.jpg

IMG_2825.jpg

IMG_2827.jpg

Wow, the bracelet is right up my alley. I only have one pearl bracelet I like to wear because it is very low profile. Beautiful!

Oops-- the bracelet is actually just the necklace against my wrist. I was trying to show the detail of the Keshi but did wonder if it would be confused with a bracelet! I'd love an itty bitty bracelet like that though.

I love the combination of the tiny pearl necklace and the large non-matching pearl earrings. I never would have put those two together and they look great. You are an inspiration for pearl wearing, BN!

Sorry for the ambiguity, TXPearLV. It's a reference to the ruckus. Mickeyy brings a variety of pearly goodies when he attends the ruckus. That year it was in a suitcase, a couple of years later it was a chest.

I'm not sure if he has a website. Can anyone help?

Mikeyy didn't fill the treasure chest or a suitcase with pearls this year, that I know of. He did however, fill a suitcase with clothes for his beautiful, sweet new bride Ira; a really lovely lady :)

Back