365 Days of Pearls

OMG BabyNurse! I'm in love with your Crazy Rabbit and King Koopa!!!
I mean loving your pearls is a given, but OMG those little guys are ADORBS!!!

Lol!! When I posted that I thought "If Purranha sees this, she will *get it*!"

It occurred to me today, I'm going to go through withdrawal when BabyNurse has had enough of taking photos every day and posting them. Serious withdrawal; I bet I won't be alone.

You say the kindest things, BritM (and SunSeeker). I'm not quite at the half way mark so lots more to come!

Day 181:

Bubble rope and feather pearl ring from Kojima Pearl, metallic fwp studs from Pearl Paradise.

IMG_2805.jpg

IMG_2806.jpg

IMG_2797.jpg

IMG_2798.jpg

IMG_2800.jpg

IMG_2801.jpg

IMG_2802.jpg

IMG_2804.jpg

Thank you, SunSeeker, Floridapearl, and Cicadalady!

Day 182:

Golden South Sea necklace from Eiko, tiny blue baroque akoya studs from Hisano of little h Jewelry, and tiny white akoya studs from Pearl Paradise. (Please don't look too closely at my terrible knotting job.)

IMG_2807.jpg

IMG_2808.jpg

IMG_2809.jpg

IMG_2810.jpg

Last edited:
"If anyone is tempted" - ha. Aren't we all just about always "tempted". My issue is that as tempted as I am, I've blown my pearl budget a few times over already this year dadgumit, and I did not win the lottery.

"lots more to come" just made my day!!! That bubble rope looks divine with the feather pearl ring :) The pairing of blue and white earrings with the glorious goldens is unexpected and delightful!

"lots more to come" just made my day!!! That bubble rope looks divine with the feather pearl ring :) The pairing of blue and white earrings with the glorious goldens is unexpected and delightful!

Aww thanks, Cathy-- yes lots more on the way for sure!

I was inspired to mix the blue and white studs with the gss necklace because of the PP harvest strands.

Thank you SunSeeker and BritM!

Day 183 (officially past the halfway mark of this thread!):

Today I wore a pistachio akoya rope, Tahitian Keshi tin cups, bba studs and tiny white akoya studs. The akoya rope and bba studs are from Hisano of little h Jewelry. The tin cups are Kojima Pearl and the tiny white akoya studs are from Pearl Paradise.

I really enjoyed the look of the pistachio akoya rope layered with the gold chain/Tahitian Keshi tin cup. The addition of the third necklace felt like too much and I removed it but I took pics of it anyway to share here.

IMG_2812.jpg

IMG_2814.jpg

IMG_2815.jpg

IMG_2816.jpg

IMG_2817.jpg

IMG_2818.jpg

IMG_2822.jpg

IMG_2813.jpg

IMG_2819.jpg

I love those goldens on you, and they pair so well with the blue and white earrings. I so enjoy this thread.

I think I was typing while you were posting new photos. I love the combo of the little pistachios with the Tahitian tin cup. You come up with such clever combinations.

another beautiful combination, BN! ..actually, I like both choices, and the yellow tank is the perfect color choice for these delightful pearls!

Huuuum, I'm going to have to try my pistachio akoyas with my Kojima Tahitian tin-cup. I like how yours looks together, BN.

Back