2017 Ruckus Treasures

Whoa, Blaire, those are fantastic! Beautiful.

VERY comfortable. First of all, I only pick huggies that have straight bars going through the holes in my ears. And I like it when the front of the earring goes UP. It covers my hole, and if there is any weight to the earring, you don't see the hole being dragged down. I just think it looks more attractive.

Exactly! :)

I picked up my Sea of Cortez mabe ring today. The mabe was purchased from Douglas at the 2017 Pearl Guide ruckus. It is set in 18kt yellow gold with nine round tsavorite garnet accents. The designer is Soren at T Lee in Minneapolis. This ring fits me perfectly and is so gorgeous.

Sea of Cortez mabe ring
Sea of Cortez mabe ring from 2017 Ruckus
Sea of Cortez mabe pearl ring

I wore my big gun Kamoka necklace today.

big gun Kamoka necklace

Here is the new ring with my SoC mabe earrings and pendant, also designed by Soren.

SoC mabe earrings and pendant, also designed by Soren

And, along with my green peacock Tahitian and akoya ombre bracelet from Pearl Paradise.

green peacock Tahitian and akoya ombre bracelet from Pearl Paradise

Finally, the glamour shot from T Lee Custom Designer Jewelry.

Sea of Cortez Mabe Ring glamour shot from T Lee Custom Designer Jewelry

So happy to have this ring to wear. I love how the colors change in different lighting and at different angles. My "erotochromic" Sea of Cortez ring.

Last edited:
So beautiful! Your whole collection is just WOW!!! Not to mention unique- I think that ring is my favorite.

Red, your new Sea of Cortez ring is breathtaking! How perfect ... Soren is a genius! Congratulations :)

WOW your new ring is insanely gorgeous. Love your entire SoC collection, the settings are amazing. So beautiful!

Aaahhh soooo beautiful! I Love it!!! I never have sea of cortez pearls. Anybody know where I can get them??? Love the color!!

Back