2017 Ruckus Treasures

Great choices BWeaves! I love them all. I love the Little h emerald and pearl chain, not to mention your pendant that was meant to go with it!

BWeaves, I know you looked long and hard for a nice Tahitian strand and wanted to see them in person to pick them out. I say you did great! Those beauties glow on you!

Laguna, I love your drawings paired with pearls. Ballet and pearls are a perfect combo... beautiful, delicate but yet so strong! And so very graceful!

And Red, OMGosh! That is the perfect ring!!! I love how it is a low profile ring too! What an amazing collection of SOC Mabes!!!

Katbran: That center pearl is a white Tahitian. It's very silvery white. The white pearl and the very blue one to the left of it are what made me zero in on this particular necklace. That, and the pearls are very round and very shiny, even though they are actually off round. This necklace just kept jumping out at me on a table loaded with Ts. The necklace almost doesn't look like Tahitians, because the pearls are so silvery and blue.

In the 2017 ruckus I got an abalone pearl from Douglas. It's finally set, just in time for this years ruckus. It was set so that it is two sided:
2017 ruckus I got an abalone pearl from Douglas

Oh Linda. I can't wait to see that in person. What a great setting for showing off all sides of that pearl.

WOW!! That's just stunning!! Wish I was able to attend Ruckus this year but can't due to a prior commitment. I'm so looking forward to seeing all the treasures that will be picked up. I need pics, pics, pics! Lots of pics!!

Oh wow, Linda, that's just gorgeous!! Can't wait to see it! That's a brilliant way to set it, to showcase both sides.

I thought your jeweler did a great job on the setting, and I really like how you're able to see both sides of the pearl and wear the pendant two different ways! Thank you for sharing it. I'm always curious to see how loose pearls are set.

Back